Friday, June 17, 2011

My Addiction.....The Cheesecake Factory


I'm an addict. I'm addicted to the Cheesecake Factory. Those of you who live in the United States are well aware of this place. Only problem here is that each time I sit down there I eat probably close to the amount of calories that are supposed to be spread out in a week.....IN AN HOUR AND A HALF! This place is good, but I have a love hate relationship with it. Every time I leave that place I feel strange tinglings in my left arm, and feel physically bogged down. The next day too. I honestly am starting to think I need another addiction to sway my unhealthy caloric intake in the other direction....so, I'm wondering what you all suggest: Heroine or Cocaine?

BUT, watch out international readers! It looks like the Cheesecake Factory is staging their world domination scheme, and may end up in a suburban/urban sprawly location near you! They are in the process of setting up shop in Dubai and Kuwait. Is Brasil next in line for 3,000 calorie slices of cheesecake and 1,500 balls of fried cheese? Vamos ver....
 _____________________________
I Have another random question for you pro bloggers: How do you get your blog to show up when you search for it in Google? When I search "Bossa Breezes Blog" all that comes up is...nothing to do with the blog...and a comment or two that I left on Rachel's blog. Anyone have any clues?

Blog Archive