Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Gold Soldier Rides Away

This is the first of a series of photo's which were taken by Toronto photographer Roderick Cumming. In any situation when I am dealing with someone I have never met, a bit of worry crosses my mind. Not knowing if they are on the same page as I am, especially because I do Artistic Nudes etc...Thank the Lord we hit it off instantaneously.  We had an amazing photo session, with many photo's to show you beautiful people over the coming days/weeks.
I got the idea for this particular shoot from part of my Hallowe'en costume..The Gold frilly thing I have on in the pics,  is actually the purse I used for my "Drag" costume last October...Yes, drag..Hardy Har..lol..anyways... So because I don't have the cash to go crazy on items bought specifically for shoots, I had to be creative. So,  I cut the bottom out of the purse and VOILA!!...It was such fun working with someone who was a professional first, but never took himself too seriously..He prides himself in his work and it shows..for more on RODERICK CUMMING, click the link to access his website...
http://www.roderickcumming.com/



Blog Archive