Tuesday, June 14, 2011

City vs. City

I am still very undecided where I think I want to live in Brasil when the time comes. Of course, there are close to 1 million factors that come into play, some of which are out of my control including jobs, and possibly romance.

Ew.

But, seriously. if I take all the uncertainties and pace them aside, I have mainly three places where I am really interested in. Of course, the two obvious firsts are Rio and Sampa, but my other is Recife. From what I've seen of Recife, it looks great. I know it has one of the highest violent crime rates in all of Brasil, but like the majority of cities in Brasil the crime is relatively centred in the favelas and drug gangs.

                                                            Boa Viagem, Recife, Pernambuco

So, convince me where to live! Tell me why where you live in Brasil is the best place to live in Brasil. Or tell my why another city in Brasil would be a better place to live. I can still be swayed out of my 3 main choices! I want to hear your opionions! Comment please!

Blog Archive