Monday, April 4, 2011

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!


Forgive me father for I have sinned. Was this my blondest moment ever? or did I ...not have any idea about the consequences of my heinous acts against technology? Just remember>>this does not reflect the true nature of my intelligence...seriously, it doesn't..okay, HERE GOES...


Said person, Mardi Reid,(by the way,from here on in, I will... speak in the 3rd person. I statements, at this present time, will make my eyes swell up and trickle tears down my shamed face from my "Clever Idea"). 2 days ago, A young mildly attractive alcoholic female drops her drink on Mr Reids Blackberry, rendering it unconcious. 2 days later..today, (MON April 4 2011) the only thing on the phone that would appear was the menu..The Blackberry was stuck on menu I said, couldn't dial out, turn phone off, text...nothing!!!!...

So Mr Reid...Oh God!....Brace yourselves...U can do this...U must speak UP so no poor soul will have to endure the pain and misery Mardi Reid is living through at this present time ...OKAY HERE GOES...Mr Mardi Freakin Reid, thought 10sec in the microwave would dry areas that he couldn't see...less than 1sec after the start button was pressed..pop, pop, POP!!! OH SHIT..was all He said..OH FcUKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! what did You Do MAN????...He quickly removes the charred Blackberry remains from it's death trap...okay..not charred, but the smell of burnt wires and chip lingered in the air. So now my dear old Blackberry has gone from being unconcious to grasping for R.I.M, on life support..LET'S BOW OUR headS..Let's pray for his smartphone 'cause apparently he isn't:).

So the moral of the story is, Patience! Patience!! Patience!!!...no no no..the moral of the story is..try and stay away from landing on this list -"U KNOW YOUR A FCUKIN DUMB ASS WHEN"..(And any lists of that nature)..

if there is anyone who works for R.I.M out there...Please! Please!Please! read this letter and have pity on Mr Reid, and hook a brother up with a phone...all he wanted to do was help..Help..that's all. (he said he's feeling verklempt right now, and must go and tend to his wounded electronic baby.(tear)

Have a great day EVERYonE,ciao for now

Mardi Reid

Blog Archive