Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls with guns pictures

Here are a few of my favorite girls with guns pictures



girls with guns pics
Sexy Naked Breast Girl with gun picture
 
Borscha Olger from Ukraine (above) is holding her favorite Ak-47 assault rifle. Reporters quoted Borscha as saying"I get first AK-47 for birthday at young age of 13, same year I lost my virtually flawless Nickel plated 9 mm pistol. I like AK better"


girls and guns pics
Sexy Bikini Girl with gun picture
Trap shooting in her bikini. Svelita (above) holding a Beretta shotgun and wearing a very enticing outfit. The look she is giving in this pic says: Look I know you farked my sister, I have a gun in my hands, any last words?


girls and guns pics
Sexy hot Girl with gun picture





women with weapons war pictures
Sexy Bikini Girls with Latest guns picture
Jaime Pressly at the gun range with a one piece bathing suit and an AK-47 rifle.
2 butter face girls (above) with future assault weapons at the gun show. Assault rifles get lighter every year. the see through clip is a new weapon mod to assist the soldier.


females with firearms
Sexy Big Breast Girl in Bikini with gun picture
4 beautiful guns - girls with guns


ladies with weapons
Sexy Bikini Girl with gun picture
Gorilla Troops recruit sexy women to brandish weapons (above). In war I would have a hard time shooting a soldier that looked like her. Unless of course she was trying to kill me.


girls with guns
Sexy Hunter Girl in Bikini with gun picture

Julia was a tomboy no doubt. As early as she could remember she was playing with knives, swords, guns and any weapons she could get her hands on. Her father was military so it ran blue in her blood.

On her 16th birthday burglars broke into her home targeting her extremely wealthy father. A struggle ensued and her father was killed. Julia took the event terribly and ended up almost losing her mind.

To cope with the loss she became heavily involved with underground military groups, the n.r.a and a ton of other weapon related organizations.

Blog Archive