Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have you ever been in love?...


Nope... I am not in love. I sometimes even feel like I am gonna be forever and ever "Your cute single friend". I kinda hate that feeling but I am now a big boy and I will get over it. 

I do believe in the right person at the right time. Let's say it's neither the right time nor the right person seems to be really around. So when you feel like this there is only on way to move on and feel fab. This is my little secret and I am gonna share it with you...

First of all, go t the bathroom or the nearest room with a mirror and a nice lighting. Avoid elevators they make you look like your green... Look at you. See that in the end you are super cute. Think that you're even a Single Southern (Italian roots for me but works form Northern and others roots) Devastating Beauty and thank Blanche Devereaux, aka the sluty Golden Girl that we all wanna be sometimes, for the gayest sentence ever pronounced in a TV show.

Second, browse your iPod, Ipad, Iphone or even your cd's and pick up a song that you like... Something new that has no souvenirs linked to it... Take for example, Have You Ever Been in Love from The Divine Comedy... Press play and don't forget to also press repeat 1... The music starts and you know it will stay for a long long time... Get on your Vespa and drive...

And bim bam boum... You feel like you're going to marry some super cute (this is all about being super cute here and everything should be super cute, ok?) Frank Sinatra look-a-like guy. How you will wear only white Tom Ford tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and pants. You'll move in a study case house in L.A. You'll be having fabulous cocktail times with super cute friends... Julian Moore will even be there. You'll drink bourbon on the rocks from a crystal decanter (you know the one that weight a dead horse and have huge stoppers that look like diamonds)... And suddenly, the city fades, you're in the middle of a room, the orchestra plays that song and start dancing like in a Douglas Sirk movie (especially when violins starts to get crazy @ 1.50 min.)... 

That, my friends, is the cheapest and healthiest way to recover from what has been the worst day of work since I can remember, from what has been the period of my life that I kinda doesn't like... And it works really really well.


Blog Archive