Friday, November 26, 2010

Lanvin loves H&M & I love them too

OMG... I am hysterical once again... I decided that I won’t wait in a queue forever at H&M even though Lanvin loves H&M! But I browsed the official website of the brand to check the pieces. I thought that Womenswear was stunning but Menswear look a bit cheap already on pictures. And to be totally honest, I kinda don't like Lanvin Menswear. It looks a bit to feminine to me. I would feel like an old Parisian Bourgeoise wearing a cashmere cardigan with a satin trim! But... There's always a but... At one point, I noticed a Tiger Head printed tee shirt and became a bit hysterical.

I became more hysterical when my good friend Nazira emailed me in the morning to ask me if I was going to H&M as she really wanted... Tee shirts. That was the begining of the Tiger Head tee shirt obsession. Nevertheless I kept refusing to wait for ever amongst thousand of hysterical fashionistas.

And I had a great idea. A miraculous idea. Having Facebook status asking if any of my friends were going and if ever they could buy one for me...

I am a nice boy. I am a nice professional boy with a large portfolio of clients in Belgium and Luxembourg. Among them, I have my favorites. Those I am having dinner with for example... Daniel belongs to the club. Not only is he the best dressed Belgian guy I ever met, he's also the funniest and the one and only one that can understand that kind of fashion emergency. So, quietly and very elegantly, he called me to inform me that the Menswear collection was almost fully available in Brussels and that he had some time to get me Ze Tiger Head tee!

And that’s how I got this beautiful DHL delivery today…


Blog Archive