Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's 5:38pm and I already need a drink







I don't really understand as today started very well:

7:45am Alarm
8:25am Officially leaving my bed
8:45am End of my 20 minutes nude dancing and singing (mostly on Pia Zadora & Jermaine Jackson duet)
9:00am Dressing room drama

9:30am End oof dressing room drame dressed like a sexy Bob Dylan with my brand new über slim gold corduroy pants & my brand new Marc by Marc Motorcycle Black leather jacket...

9:50am Return from dog walk

10:00am Vespa parking & office arrival...
10:01am to 3:59pm Horrible day. Stress. We're saving the world... We take it very seriously.

4:00pm Wes Anderson's Darjeeling Limited soundtrack saved my life and I pretend I'm an India Princess in a train on her way to Goha.

5:38pm beginning of a major email call to my friends for a drink tonight!

Blog Archive