Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skinny Mini is the Newton & Archimede of Belgian Fashion







Yeah! It's been two years that I am searching for data about the clothing industry in Belgium! This is the Belgian best kept secret. Even more than Queen Fabiola hairdresser phone number!

And I did it!!! I browsed so much that I made it. I just printed 880 pages of economic data that I will have to read will crying and jumping for joy. Oh yeah! I understand Pierre & Marie Curie, Pasteur, Newton... It's so good.

Ok. Now you think I am crazy and you keep trying to link Fashion, Belgium and Economy. Answer is easy: Work for an American Cie. And have a Fiscal Year 2011 presentation to prepare.

I just had to share it with you.

Oh and by the way, I decided to stop drinking for a month ('til my B'day)...

Blog Archive