Monday, October 26, 2009

My first time

This one is not really gonna be the funniest as it's the first time, but I just wanna explain how I got here.

Picture this: Saturday night dinner at home where everybody gets a bit drunk and talks way too much about everything. And once again they (my beloved alcoholic friends) talked about my Facebook status and how funny they are and how I should have a blog and blablablah and blablablah…

I love my "real life friends" as much as my "Facebook friends" especially when drunk (or not) they come to me at a party, in a club, at work and tell me that they love my status and that I should collect all of them and… write A BOOK!

I have never seen myself as a writer nor a blogger. I was more dreaming about a little chronic on TV but had to face the true: I have no connection on TV and nobody wants so see me every week getting hysterical about what ever comes to my mind. I will never be the new Mary Tyler Moore.

But still, the idea was there and I decided to give it a try.

Yep! I will write without any agenda on whatever comes to my mind. I will also have "specials" i.e. fashion week revues about shows I haven’t seen (the best to be commented!). I will mainly write in English or French but could switch to Italian or Spanish if I feel like. Just ‘cause it’s fun and ‘cause it’s my blog!

I will introduce you to my world, my friends, and my life. Trying to make you feel like one of the guest of the above mentioned dinner.
In the end, you'll be fed up with my opinions but completely addicted... And I will love that.

Blog Archive